Inscrit le: 11 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 11:01 (2017) Sujet du message: Dont Hire A Software Developer Until You Read This Book T
★★Now an international best seller - hitting #1 in book categories in the US, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia and Brazil.★★
<h4>Would you like to make money by launching your own software? Perhaps you have an idea for a mobile app, or software that runs on the web?</h4>
This book is for people interested in tech entrepreneurship, and those who have recently founded tech startups and would like some assistance with staying on track.
Increase your know-how with this practical software survival guide written by a professional software delivery specialist who has spent more than a decade helping small businesses, multinationals and publicly listed companies to create and launch their web and mobile apps from scratch.
Learning through trial and error wastes time, and money!
Instead, discover the things you'll need to know, and do to succeed, explained step-by-step in this comprehensive book, which gives you all the tools you'll need to:
• Avoid the pitfalls, perils, and risks of software development.
• Avoid "reinventing the wheel" and making costly "rookie mistakes" when starting your tech business.
• Successfully interview and hire a software developer.
• Manage the software development process like a pro!
This book is for you, if:
• You’re considering different ways to start, or grow a business and you’d like to know how to get a quality, commercial -grade software product built, starting from zero.
• You want a guide that will show you how to get a mobile app built and successfully launched in the Google Play or Apple App Stores.
• You want to create a web application such as a SaaS, (Software as a Service product) to serve customers online and would like a handbook to explain the steps involved.
• You’re a tech entrepreneur looking for practical tools and methods to help you manage the software development side of your business more efficiently, with less issues, less delays, less risk and less wasted resources.
• You want to learn how to start your tech business the smart way!
Relevant topics from "A through to Z" for your convenience.
To ensure that you are able to cover your bases, this book includes a wide range of topics, including: market research and validating your idea, product development, the pros and cons of building different types of software app (iOS vs. Android vs. SaaS / web applications) and information about suitable programming languages.
Practical assistance is given throughout the book to help you get the results you want and you'll be shown how to find and interview developers, create prototypes from scratch, run customer testing sessions, assess your options for revenue generation, use basic SEO and marketing principles to promote your app and more!
Use the checklists, scripts and templates provided in this comprehensive "handbook for creating software" to support you from the "spark" of your initial idea, right through to the launch of your software, and beyond.
Don't go it alone - and Don't Hire a Software Developer Until You Read this Book!
This is the second book in the series.
The first book, Develop Your Idea! is for readers seeking assistance with more general business topics; including startup fundamentals, validating business ideas, identifying the correct target market for a new business venture, preselling products and fundraising. Some of these topics are covered in Don't Hire a Software Developer Until You Read this Book, the larger and more tech focused of the two.
bound: 480 pages
publisher: Purposeful Publishing; 1 edition (December 2, 2016)
filesize: 9024 KB